New Guy...

Kell

Hi everyone, I'm the new guy on the block! This looks like a great site and I'm looking forward to learning a lot and possibly even helping out once in a while if I can.

Great to meet ya!

Kell

Kell

Hi Pav, thanks for the welcome. I've been running around the site a bit and there's a wealth of information of all kinds here!
I can tell this is going to be a great place to visit regularly.

Kell

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and I look forward to helping out or just throwing my 2 cents (Canadian ;o) in every now and then.

:thankyou:

Kell

Wednesdays eh...that's the same night my dog sled group meets :wink:

Maine's almost Canada anyway...even if it IS Eastern Canada!

Have a great day!

Imakesigns

Hey Kell, have you been to a place called the spud shack there in canada? Just a french fries restaurant open for 5 months during the summer.

Kell

Hi Dale, greetings from a fellow Prairie Boy!:Canada 2:

Imakesigns...I've never been to the Spud Shack, actually I hadn't even heard of it so I googled it and found one in Cochrane Ontario but that's a bit east of me, about three provinces east :smile: ...maybe Jon Astin's been there, I believe Ontario is his stompin' grounds. Best we can get here is the Poutine place down at the local Mall....after eating there I felt like I had a bowling ball in my belly. :smile:

Hi Rick, thanks I'm looking forward to great relationship, it's been super so far!

Welcome Kell
groupwave.gif