• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New here

nysff

Hi ppl, I'm new here, I'm from the Buffalo, New York area. I used to be a Firefighter and a EMT But I got injured on the job and bought a plotter from my disabilty settlement And ever since then I've been very happy with what I've been able to do with it. I am looking for a Program that will help me price my vinyl signs and shit and thats what made me join, but after review the website more, it looks like a place I'll be hanging around alot! So at that, I hope to talk to more of you's and learn a thing or two on here!

Chow for now

stickitco

As for the pricing software I just created an invoice in excell with formulas to do it all for me. Most of us have excel already on our computer. Why not use it and put the money toward that new 60" printer we all want. LOL

nysff

stickitco said:
As for the pricing software I just created an invoice in excell with formulas to do it all for me. Most of us have excel already on our computer. Why not use it and put the money toward that new 60" printer we all want. LOL

Really? Is it possible to share a screenshot of it so I maybe can do the same. And I'm not wanting a 60" Plotter right now, UNLESS of course its a Falcon Outdoor 62" Eco-Solvent printer or something of that same sort!

But I'm new in this still, so It may be a year or so before I invest into that.

stickitco

when I get home tonight I will post a creen shot. I did mine very basic as I am learning excel, but it works very well.

stickitco

Generic invoice in Excell

Here is the file of a generic that I had been using. The pricing is by the square inch. You'll have to change the formulas accordingly. It is a word file with a excel spreadsheet in it. Please feel free to use this as I am very greatfull for the help you all provide me on a regular basis. Now that I use Flexi I just import frm the flexi estimator to this and it puts out a nice invoice. I am cuurently working on making it a little more professional looking. I set this up when I started. I started with a target market if R/C hobby guys. So the light look of the layout was acceptable.

Attachments

• Generic Invoice.doc
    41 KB · Views: 139