• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New in the Steel City

thejaked33

Been doing signs for a while now as a side biz. I do a bunch of window decals for local youth sports organizations as fundraisers. I started out with a little Stika 15" with Dr. Stika and Roland Cut Choice. I moved to Flexi 7.5 for Stika and can now do some more advanced stuff. I recently purchased a 32" cutter and anxiously await its arrival....man i HATE laying out 18 x 24 in strips....

this is the first forum that i have joined and i guess that i am looking to take some bigger steps into the fray.

OldPaint

WELCOME ...ANOTHER STEELER FAN!!!!!!!!! iam orignally from that area. spent most of my life in AVELLA/BURGESTTSTOWN PA. and surounding towns. worked in canonsburg, library, weirton w.va. left the cold, snow and closing steel mills and coal mines for FLORIDA...
in 1981.....been back for a couple hugh school reunions....
BUT NEVER MISS A STEELER GAME....OR PENN STATE!!!!!