• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo For new Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams Signs

Hers is a quick thought. Why do you even nee the paw or even the four printing colors. Here is a quick idea I through together. May work may not but you don't have to have a graphic element for a logo.

Attachments

• tigerpaw.jpg
    tigerpaw.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 127

OldPaint

the problem i see............WAY TO MANY now in this business, WHO CANT EVEN DRAW A STICK FIGURE, ever passed an art class, or taken one.........wind up sitting in front of a computer, trying to convince themselves.THIS line of work is what they was born to do, and have no abilities or talents........but the computer will make them great....IT AINT SO, so all you WILL DO............is subtract more value of the work you do.......do, because your lack of all things said above))))))))

MotorCityMan

the problem i see............WAY TO MANY now in this business, WHO CANT EVEN DRAW A STICK FIGURE, ever passed an art class, or taken one.........wind up sitting in front of a computer, trying to convince themselves.THIS line of work is what they was born to do, and have no abilities or talents........but the computer will make them great....IT AINT SO, so all you WILL DO............is subtract more value of the work you do.......do, because your lack of all things said above))))))))

Saw your stuff on facebook, be careful pointing fingers. A lot of clipart looking stuff to be judging others.

MotorCityMan

For the record this was a concept not a finished piece, I just started on it yesterday and this was one of a million concepts. I won't ever post an unfinished piece again.

Williams Signs

I hope this was not directed toward me. For a quick two minute suggestion.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Now that is honesty, I actually enjoyed this response, it was honest and real without being a sarcastic jackass . I was not looking for praise and I never claimed to be a designer. I will do better . Thank you

Btw considering how ticked off you are , you obviously dont like someone being sarcastic with a google search either. If your going to call yourself a professional act like one. Taking the time to rip on someone who is new does not encourage them to try harder. It just makes them want to meet you in real life. I'm sure your a great designer, now put some effort into being a great person.

I'm not ticked off ... i just think you have no place being here with your jackassery. go steal artwork somewhere else.

MotorCityMan

I'm not ticked off ... i just think you have no place being here with your jackassery. go steal artwork somewhere else.

So where can I see your work? Not to sound like a teenager but , you started it. You can dish it out but wow, can't take it very well.

I don't belong here? What is this an elite master sign makers club? Lighten up it was just a concept starter.

Seriously I would like to see your designs so I can learn how it's done.

OldPaint

Saw your stuff on facebook, be careful pointing fingers. A lot of clipart looking stuff to be judging others.
1st off....SON, having you critic my work.........now thats funny))))) you dont seem to even have a grasp of the terminology of LOGO, but you have the cah honaza to try to slight my work???? to friggin funny. clipart? yea i use it, BUT i dont try to pass it off as MY DESIGN)))))))
1st off I PAINT!!!! most of the pics on the facebook page are!!!!!!
2ndly I CAN DRAW!!!
3rd I AM A POTTER!!!!!! facebook page POTTER JOE.
4th i more then likly, have forgotten more then you think you know)))))))
williams signs..........why would you think i was talkin bout you???? do da shoe fit??? hehehehehehe

MotorCityMan

1st off....SON, having you critic my work.........now thats funny))))) you dont seem to even have a grasp of the terminology of LOGO, but you have the cah honaza to try to slight my work???? to friggin funny. clipart? yea i use it, BUT i dont try to pass it off as MY DESIGN)))))))
1st off I PAINT!!!! most of the pics on the facebook page are!!!!!!
2ndly I CAN DRAW!!!
3rd I AM A POTTER!!!!!! facebook page POTTER JOE.
4th i more then likly, have forgotten more then you think you know)))))))
williams signs..........why would you think i was talkin bout you???? do da shoe fit??? hehehehehehe

1st. I'm not your son nor a young man so watch your tone. I'm not critiquing your work. Just making the point that your don't free hand everything either.

2nd. I can draw to, I'm also an engineering draftsman for an oil mixer company in charge of all 3d cad, 3d video, blueprints etc. I build muscle cars, I can fabricate, weld, etc. So don't talk to me about talent, I have plenty. I also run multiple t shirt company's.

3rd. I dont know what being a potter has to do with sign graphics but whatever. I looked at them they look good.

4th. Bragging that you forgot more than I know, I guess I will be all caught up anytime now.

HulkSmash

1st. I'm not your son nor a young man so watch your tone. I'm not critiquing your work. Just making the point that your don't free hand everything either.

2nd. I can draw to, I'm also an engineering draftsman for an oil mixer company in charge of all 3d cad, 3d video, blueprints etc. I build muscle cars, I can fabricate, weld, etc. So don't talk to me about talent, I have plenty. I also run multiple t shirt company's. <--------LOL

3rd. I dont know what being a potter has to do with sign graphics but whatever. I looked at them they look good.

4th. Bragging that you forgot more than I know, I guess I will be all caught up anytime now.

:popcorn:
this keeps getting better, and better. Addy, i think we found your brother.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
It's called the search function. spend some time on the site. See, funny thing about this ... i don't need to justify to someone who thought that stealing clipart off a stock art site and calling it a logo to use for their 'companies' logo was a good idea.

I'm done with you, this is my last time I respond. If you weren't out to troll and waste everyone's time on this garbage ... you would have made more designs ... but as you haven't you're just a thief who should either quit or go find another job ... like a garbage man ... they hire convicts and the unskilled. you should try it.

MotorCityMan

It's called the search function. spend some time on the site. See, funny thing about this ... i don't need to justify to someone who thought that stealing clipart off a stock art site and calling it a logo to use for their 'companies' logo was a good idea.

I'm done with you, this is my last time I respond. If you weren't out to troll and waste everyone's time on this garbage ... you would have made more designs ... but as you haven't you're just a thief who should either quit or go find another job ... like a garbage man ... they hire convicts and the unskilled. you should try it.

Unskilled that's funny, I like how you are judging me on one concept design. I'am not a thief and no one is making you read this. There is nothing wrong with being a garbage man either. it's called a job and taking care of your family. I've done my share of dirty jobs and I'm too old to put up with some cocky smart-*** that think he is perfect or arrived to greatness. I don't give two turds what you think or say, you a pompass know it all. That only thinks of himself. I did not have a problem with anything you said in your first response, critic all you want I'm a big boy, real big actually, so I can take it, except for your google link "how to design a logo" that was unnecessary. So I'm sorry if my link was to harsh for you, I apologize if i have personally insulted you somehow by just posting a design idea. As I said in my last post I'm an engineering draftsman and can run circles around in designing 3d parts for manufacturing, that does not give me the right to make fun of you or call you names if you try. So if you don't like it fine, just remember you made it personal not me. I got 50 bucks that say's you would not call me names to my face. Anybody can type tough. Where's your shop I might stop in next time I'm in Texas and we can find out.

HulkSmash

I got 50 bucks that say's you would not call me names to my face. Anybody can type tough. Where's your shop I might stop in next time I'm in Texas and we can find out.

We got a hard as$ on our hands guys. Phew an E thug, now this has surpassed most juicy threads. You draft parts in 3d? Let's see some work of yours? You're calling out a long time member who does give GREAT design advice.

MotorCityMan

here ya go

Attachments

• smallIMG_2047.jpg
    smallIMG_2047.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 121
  • smallIMG_2046.jpg
    smallIMG_2046.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 134
  • i phone sep 18 042.jpg
    i phone sep 18 042.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 116