• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New looking for advice

David16

Hi all this is a new adventure for me I have a NP Designjet L2650 what options do I have with getting
ink ect for this machine

Last edited:

rjssigns

If you have an HP Latex 26500, you’re probably aware that it’s reaching its End of Service Life in April 2020. This means, from that date, phone and onsite support will cease, inks and printheads will no longer be available, and spare parts availability will no longer be guaranteed.

Congratulations you just bought a brick.

David16

If you have an HP Latex 26500, you’re probably aware that it’s reaching its End of Service Life in April 2020. This means, from that date, phone and onsite support will cease, inks and printheads will no longer be available, and spare parts availability will no longer be guaranteed.

Last edited:

greysquirrel

third party will eventually be your only option...I have to think that thing has a ton of miles on it. I hope you did not pay more than 1k for it.