• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion New machine or repair old

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Which Mutoh makes you happy. xpertjet or valuejet? I don't read much good things about Xpertjet here. I want to update my old Valuejet and tend to Epson sc
They don't really make the ValueJets anymore although I think you can still get the Sign Wearhouse rebranded versions. Also keep in mind that there are 2 different kinds of solvent XpertJet. The XperJet and the XpertJet Pro. The Regular XpertJet is closer to a VJ1624 and uses the same head. The XpertJet Pro uses the newer I1600 head which is closer to an Epson SC.

I have decided that if I buy a new Printer it will be an Epson.

My luck though I will buy the S80600L and they will release an updated version two days later.

rjssigns

Which Mutoh makes you happy. xpertjet or valuejet? I don't read much good things about Xpertjet here. I want to update my old Valuejet and tend to Epson sc
I have a 1624x ValueJet. Print services at the college runs a 1641SR Pro. I know everyone in the department so I get feedback. They've been quite pleased with the rig. Ran through a set of inks in under two months.