• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member, Magnet Letters, thanks to all

Magnetletters

We registered as a new member today and wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas first. I've been a lurker and I have to say it, I've appreciated the level and depth of knowledge this board churns out, shares, plus the humor of some of the members.

I'm a die cutter and always have been. With the pricing and equipment becoming much more functional we are looking into printing on magnets. We cut vinyl for some of the largest print shops in the area already. I'm not looking to contact customers directly but was looking into using our in house dies and starting up pre-cut vinyl/magnet numbers and letters for menu boards, restaurants, etc, offering directly over the internet. I'm really interested in a printer/plotter that will print directly on magnet rolls.

This is a brief intro and all I really need to do was say hello to everyone. We will continue to lurk and post kindly. Thanks everyone for keeping this place up and going.

Again, I'm wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and wishing the best for us this coming new year.

Best Regards,

Stan

Last edited by a moderator: