• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new member new machine

smiffa33

Hello all my name is Andy Smith I am from south Alabama found this new passion at Christmas after my wife wanted a circut two months later i have a graphtech CE6000-60 and more software then i know what to do with just trying to learn as much as I can its just another hobby thats out of control

Ponto

Hello all my name is Andy Smith I am from south Alabama found this new passion at Christmas after my wife wanted a circut two months later i have a graphtech CE6000-60 and more software then i know what to do with just trying to learn as much as I can its just another hobby thats out of control
Enjoy the challenges, the journey, and consider yourself fortunate.........there are likely many who use similar machines and software daily at there chosen profession and, for whatever reason, cannot afford to embark on the path that you deem a hobby.........JP