• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member !

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ken, who is known as Advsign, has just upgraded to Merchant Membership. Advsign offers wholesale wide format printing.

Thank you Ken and best of luck with your efforts. :Cool 2:

advsign22

Thanks,

I am in the process of building the web site and it will be where wholesale customers can upload files for us to print. This will make life easier for all involved with us. We currently do a lot of printing for several shops in the area of Daphne, Alabama and decided to increase our wholesale business.

We offer a very fast turn around, same or next day printing in most cases. Lamination and contour cutting is also an option. We ship UPS at actual cost.

Currently we use Oracal 3640/3651 for general purpose and 3M 180 Control Tack vinyl for car/wrap application.

Banner Printing up to 52" wide (printable area) on 13 oz. Matt or Gloss.

Preferred file types accepted are .eps, .pdf or .jpeg. We can accept photoshop and flexisign files. No coreldraw files at this time but we will be adding that later.

Until the web site is completed please e-mail me or call with any questions.

ken@advsign.net

251.621.2345 or cell 251.626.7232