• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Printer

kylebrk

We currently have a SP-540i and it doesn't stop. We print banners, decals, wraps, and anything else that makes money. We need an increase in quality and efficiency.

The print cut option sucks. I think we want to move to a printer and separate cutter. Thoughts?

I'll go ahead and admit that quality has a lot to do with the fact that we've put little research in to getting the right profiles set up for the media we use. A lot of that has to do with shear ignorance.

Jack Knight1979

I run a Roland 745 from 2006. Profiles are everything.

I recently had HP send me a ton of print samples from their new super machine. (L25500) I personally feel they looked as good as what I can do with my machine.

Learn profiles and all the rip settings. That's a lot cheaper than buying a new machine.

I do like the gs6000, but I can get print quality pretty close to this with tweaking. Again cheaper than buying another machine. Also I read a lot of little problems with the gs6000. I love my Roland.