• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New shirts

K Chez

Signs have been kinda slow, but shirts have been pretty good the last month.

Turkey_Derby09back_md.jpg

TommyKshirt-backFINAL.jpg

K Chez

Thanks for the props!

These were both screen printed-DTG would have not been the way to go on either of these-the black shirt was the smaller run 72 pcs with a 6 color front and that only took about a 20 minute print run each side. The Wall shirt was 500 pieces with an eight color front, mostly on sweat shirts and hoods. Sorry, but screen printing still rules over DTG for the type of work I do.

WDP

DTG would have not been the way to go on either of these-the black shirt was the smaller run 72 pcs with a 6 color front and that only took about a 20 minute print run each side

Whats was your total cost per shirt and how long to cmplete order just curious.

A 72 piece order on our Brother 782 would've took only 2 minutes to print each side.
And our brother 541 would've took only 1.20 minutes to print each side.

$6.95 per print for darks
$3.75 per print for lights

Both in orders within 48 hours. Just food for thought.

skdave

A 72 piece order on our Brother 782 would've took only 2 minutes to print each side.

Please pm me about these prices . I may have some work for you.
Dave
dave@skmfg.com

JPDTees

What size did you quote the $6.95 per print at (and does it include the ink cost)? Also, you say "per print", does that mean $6.95 front and $6.95 back print?

Let me know!

Thanks!

Eric :cool:

WDP

Jpdtees I'm a bit confused. Anyhow that is the print cost at 10x12 image size per the quantity suggested.

K Chez

Just add- the Wall print was 14" X 16 1/2" and the Kosch 12 1/2" square.

OnTime-No, that wasn't Leaty's car, but I can see how it does kinda resemble it. I believe the reference photo I did the illustration from was a car from the True Value series.

Both shirts were created in Corel and separated in Photoshop.

Stickerland

Wow!

Nice design!

I realy love those designs. Over here in Europe there is nothing like this.

I organise the ODC (Open Drift Championship) and I have the rights to produce the merchandise for all the drifters in this championship.

My intention is to design shirts like these. WOW!
I realy have no idea where to start. Or... maybe....
Can I outsource the designwork to you?

I'll produce them myself. The driftworld is small over here, but next year we will have some nice locations to drift en maybe then there will be more public.