• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New site

AlphaArtCompany

We've been going through a bit of a re-branding recently. Just took my 2nd crack at designing my own website. I'm not very well versed in website building, so Wix.com was used to assemble this one. Did most of the actual designing in Flexi-Pro though. Constructive criticism welcome.

wwwAlphaArtCompany.com

Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Home Page

• Hate the font used for menu and most paragraph text.
  • Some paragraph text is left justified and some is center justified. The latter is harder and slower to read and should be abandoned.
  • Load time for the page is very slow.
  • The footer has logos blocking out some of the text. (Using Firefox browser). Some footer text is illegible.
  • In general, I would say it is way too wordy and too much about you. Edit down the text and make it more about things your prospective clients want.
  • Speaking for myself, the top image doesn't make me want to buy.

Wraps Pages

• Center justified paragraph text slows reading speed.
  • Still hate the fonts used.
  • Commercial page has no image of a commercial wrap.
  • Discussion of pricing seems to me like it is off topic and belongs on a different page.

Printed Products Page

• Same issues as other pages.
  • Image at top does little for you.
  • Publishing prices reduces everything you do to a commodity.

Design Services

• Same issues with font choice, justification and legibility.

Contact Page

• Scrolling down to form area causes mystery junk images to appear.

attachment.php

Balance of Pages

Attachments

• alpha-1.jpg
    alpha-1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 357

Marlene

Home Page

• Some paragraph text is left justified and some is center justified. The latter is harder and slower to read and should be abandoned.
  • The footer has logos blocking out some of the text. (Using Firefox browser). Some footer text is illegible.
  • In general, I would say it is way too wordy and too much about you. Edit down the text and make it more about things your prospective clients want.

Wraps Pages

• Discussion of pricing seems to me like it is off topic and belongs on a different page.

Printed Products Page

Design Services

Contact Page

attachment.php

Balance of Pages

+1

not too sure about your logo. I know you were reworking it but what is the connection between Alpha and a mythical creature? not getting it. looks more like an ad for a Renaissance fair.

AlphaArtCompany

Home Page

Wraps Pages

Printed Products Page

Design Services

Contact Page

attachment.php

Balance of Pages

I feel like I should pay you for that detailed of a review. That's why I put it up. I'm far from an expert on website design. I'll take a look at everything listed. Thanks

Pippin Decals

i use vistaprint for my website, i pay about 15 bucks a month and i get unlimited images and pages etc.. Im sure i could do a better design but so far everyone likes it and i get tons of hits on it.

Jwalk

Having a quick ignorant view. I think it looks pretty good. I did notice the left justified writing in corporate design, its not the end of the world but don't see why its not centered.

looks like you have a lot of information, always love when people get right to the numbers, and its pleasing to eye, JMO.

peavey123

My one big question is how come the website isn't responsive? (mobile/ tablet / small screen friendly) Websites are viewed more and more on tablets and phones, so I would strongly suggest having it be responsive.

Other small changes are:

- The font used for the menu. It's hard to read.
- Justification of your paragraph text. If you don't know how here's a link for you. http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_text-justify.asp
- Paragraph text seems to be different sizes and line-heights. I also just noticed as well the font you used for the paragraph text the commas look like periods which is distracting.