• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new to fourm and ready to buy a really nice plotter to have hopfully a long time.

headmix4u

I am ready to buy a graphtec fc 8600 130. I will be making my purchase next week so any advice before I pull the trigger.

My main use for this unit will be creating vehicle letter and lawn signs for my property maintenance company which has been going strong 14 years

I own a heat press and have kids so they will also benefit at there new business venture.

I don't wanna sell my self short and don't have the need to cut 48" rolls of vinyl but I sure want to.

I have over a year of vinyl experiences cutting taping installing commercially allot of work in that time.

been a Corel draw user for a very long time graphics so I am excited to buy the best cutter I can get

I have large customer base so work will come.
Wish me plenty enjoyment and thankyou in advance for any input I gain from this fourm