• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Signs101

Lane Booth

Hello, I just found out about signs101. I have been working in the engraving side of the sign business for about 8 years. A couple months ago I started buying my own equipment. A few weeks ago I started my own sign shop. There is a whole lot I didn't know, but I'm learning. Okay, enough of this, I gotta get back to work. Lane.

dennis j

Hi Lane. We just added laser engraving to our sign business last fall our daughter was having a hard time finding a job we are hoping to pick up enough work to keep her busy.

Lane Booth

Hi Everyone... Speaking of this being a great place to learn... How do I get my company logo imported into this forum? I like that ya'all have yours showing. Wait, I might have figure it out...Nope. Still working on it. Lane

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Lane Booth said:
Hi Everyone... Speaking of this being a great place to learn... How do I get my company logo imported into this forum? I like that ya'all have yours showing. Wait, I might have figure it out...Nope. Still working on it. Lane

Your avatar must be in either RGB, Indexed Color or Grayscale to work. It must also measure no more than 100 pixels x 100 pixels.

Lane Booth

Thanks Fred! I must have tried 20 different ways to get my logo in here! When all I had to do was read the directions...Who'da thunk it?!