• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie from South Florida

Gavinfla

Hi everyone,

I am located in Miami Florida; I just started cutting vinyl using Flexi Letter, I feel more comfortable using Illustrator, PhotoShop, and just export into Flexi to resize and cut. I stumbled onto this forum looking for help in vinyl cutting, found your User Group, and enjoyed reading your experiences, tips & hints and suggestions very helpful. I am using a Summa D60 and would like to know what plug-in would be good to use with Illustrator to set up and send cut jobs to cutter?

Thanks…. Gavinfla :unclesam:

cwa

I do the same thing with Corel and Flexi . There is a seminar sponsered by Florida Graphic Supply October 3rd & 4th at the Hilton in Deerfield for Fleix and Vehicle Wraps.
Lots of invaluable info here. Helps a lot

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi Gavin and welcome to Signs 101.

One of the most popular plugins for what you want to do is CoCut and CoCut Pro. You can read about them HERE.

nxtremesign

Welcome from South of Atlanta,Ga. :Welcome: :cool:
Have been using Flexi for 8 years stick with it.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained :thumb:
It's Great for cutting vinyl.

Gavinfla

Hey Ground Chuck

Yes it is kool to hear from someone in your area, thanks for the welcome, west hialeah here.
gROUND cHUCK said:
What's up Gavin, :biggrin:
It's cool to see someone else in here from Miami, FL.
I'm in the Kendall area. Which area are you in?