• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie Help

bomberryr

Hi, my name is Rita and I am starting out on my own with some signage. I recieved a cutter printer from a former boss ( the printer doesn't work, but he says the cutter does) It is a graphtec Signjet Pro and he gave me a copy of Flexisign 6.5v2 WIN. I have a computer that runs Windows 7. I have loaded the flexi software but I keep getting a message that it cannot see the hardware key. I have downloaded drivers for it, but to no avail. Anyone out there know what I can do? Thank you.

inthesignbiz

The key it is looking for looks similar to a flash drive.
The program is designed to only work when the key
is plugged into a USB port

MikePro

you either need the USB KEY that was in the back of his old computer.... or find a way to download a cracked version (highly illegal, but you will most likely not get caught)

or I might be off here, and you do have the key, and windows7 is screwing you over somehow... and you should just contact Flexi and talk to a service rep.

bomberryr

HAve the key

I have the key, the little white thing plugged in, but it is still saying cannot find the hardware key.

AUTO-FX

Also, i dont think that'd be a USB on an old version of flexi. the key would go in your LPT (printer) port