• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie Needs Help!

charlie3238

Hi everyone, I`m new to the sign business so I need all the help i can get. I`m using Coredraw x4 and flexi starter. What file format do I use to export from X4 into flexi? Somebody told me AI but thats not working. I`m just doing a simple logo. Thanks!

njsigns

I've copied and pasted out of CorelDraw for years, it works. I also found that .cmx (version 5) files import pretty well (sometimes) into flexi.

Gene

P

ProWraps™

.eps is the most universal for your vector work. give it a shot.

njsigns

I've tried exporting every file type possible from CorelDraw, obviously eps was one of them. I haven't had any luck to date importing anything, other than what I mentioned, into flexi... But I'm also using a rebranded version, UltraFlex 7.6v2.

Gene

P

ProWraps™

if .eps wont work, then you are doing something wrong. flexi will easily accept an .eps. if you can in corel, try saving to an older version of .eps.

Sign to Go

Look at your user manual appendix to see what type of files you can import. Click Help>Help topics to see a PDF Manual. Might be appendix E.

Jim