• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

no connection

darias

Hi!

i have a Mutoh VJ 1204 with Wasatch 6.5

The RIP computer is a stand-alone box, direct connected to the printer with a crossover cable, no switch, router etc. but I can't ping the printer.... this happend yesterday, when i turn on my printer and my rip.

i try to change the crossover cable , i made a new crossover cable, change the ip address... and nothing happend..

can u suggest have another situation to try????

thanks on advance!

Daniel A

tcorn1965

Hi!

i have a Mutoh VJ 1204 with Wasatch 6.5

The RIP computer is a stand-alone box, direct connected to the printer with a crossover cable, no switch, router etc. but I can't ping the printer.... this happend yesterday, when i turn on my printer and my rip.

i try to change the crossover cable , i made a new crossover cable, change the ip address... and nothing happend..

can u suggest have another situation to try????

thanks on advance!

Daniel A

Have you checked the NIC card on the PC and Printer?

darias

Have you checked the NIC card on the PC and Printer?

i change of pc, with another ethernet card, and nothing happend. no lights of connection and no ping response....

value jet 1204 have any kind of fuses for ethernet card??

thanks!

Compilla

What's the current IP address & Subnetmask on the Printer ?

What's the current IP address & Subnetmask on the NIC ?

What's the IP address set to on the RIP ?

darias

hi!.... well... my network card in the mutoh die!... but i repair download the driver compatible in mutoh.com and using the USB port...... and a transfer of data from LPT1 to USB via command line.....

thanks for ur replies!

Daniel