• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

no ink help 1624

Helltown concepts

Premium Subscriber
so i had a head strike and lost all the black
couldnt get it back....

so i replaced the print head
maintance station
all the 4 cables
f2 fuse is good
i get ink when doing a cleaning

i have ink in the lines and when i do a cleaning it pulls ink out.

what the heck and i missing.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
ill have to figure where that is even at..

The F3 fuse is on the main board located near the corner of the board next to the black metal heat sinks that stick up off the board. I would just check all the fuses on the CR board as there are only a couple. The CR board is the board that the other end of the head cables plug into.

Helltown concepts

Premium Subscriber
i check all 3 small on the main with them in the socket and the one one the cr board(there is only one unless iam missing it) they all have continuity

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Where did you get the head? If the fuses are all good and you are 100% ink is flowing during the cleaning and fill up cycles, the only thing left really is the head. It is extremely rare if not impossible for every single channel of a head not to fire at all and not be an electrical issue. Do you have the old head to put back in and see if it prints anything at all? If you can install it and it prints anything, your new head is fried.

Helltown concepts

Premium Subscriber
if your looking at the head right hand side
the cables are front to back 1 2 3 4
all have the pins out and if you follow them to the cr board they are pugged in front to back 4321

Helltown concepts

Premium Subscriber
so shuld the waste tube from the pump to the waste tank have ink in there always ?
or only when pumping out the waste?
and when i do a cleaning iam getting both waste tubes pumping out....so it should have ink.