• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Noobs From Michigan

Rhinoz

Hi all,

I have to first say that this website has given me brain overload with tips 'n' tricks etc.

I feel like a pro after reading some of the advice, not ready to conquer Michigan yet, but I'm sure after a few months of being on this site I'll be there soon :)

We are new to the sign industry but not new to graphic design. I personally have been designing graphics of 1 sort or another for 20 years. For web, mags, books etc

My biz partner and I have about 4 months worth of work lined up and are raring to go.

We have a versacamm 540 on order and it should be here within 2 weeks and we'll open the doors to the biz in 4 weeks once we get comfortable with the printer and software.

I have some questions (who doesn't) but I'll post those in the appropriate places within the forum.:cool:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome

:Welcome: to :signs101: from Arkansas :Coffee:
I lived in MI for 2 years 76-78. Good luck with the new venture. Looks like you know what you're doing.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Welcome Rhinoz. This site will give ya a PhD in signs even tho it's called "Signs101". My favorite memories from childhood are of Grampa takin' me fishing in Michigan a lot (we lived in Mishawaka, IN then - long long ago). Glad to have ya here.

Bradster941

Phillip, (Rocket Ranger)

Sure would like to go back there are see the musical fountains one more time.

The company that makes those is just down the road from me, about 45 minutes. Here is a link that will bring back memories. http://www.waltzingwaters.com/

Always vacationed in Muskegon.

neato

Bradster941 said:
Phillip, (Rocket Ranger)

Sure would like to go back there are see the musical fountains one more time.

The company that makes those is just down the road from me, about 45 minutes. Here is a link that will bring back memories. http://www.waltzingwaters.com/

Always vacationed in Muskegon.

You mean 'the worlds largest musical fountain' ?

lol.

I lived in GH my entire life and probably only saw that twice. Once was enough...