• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not a "fake" font request.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This is legit request for a legit job........

What font is "El Sombrero"

el somb.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
She just got new clothes and hasn't had chance to fill them with sh!t, yet.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Also, I gotta point out, AR is the home of the original cheese dip. Texans think they can call it queso and claim it as their own.

They have enough to go round.....and they have more pouring in from the south and from cali everyday.

Johnny Best

In Arkansas the government cheese was left out on the front porch and the sun melted it.
"just take those Fritos and scope it up kids before your Dipshi* father steps in it, J, quit sticking Fritos up your but." Thus, CheeseDip was born.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I was gonna post a pic of a lady with a bra on with fonts coming out but then I thought...no sense in giving these crazy men any ideas about Boudica's boobs!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How do you know which pronoun to correctly use ?? It might be.... his boobs or they boobs or thems boobs or airless boobs or bicycle boobs or inner tubes. Gotta be careful these days, Lotsa sensitive creatures out there. So fragile, the colleges and universities wanna do away with the word field because of potential racist connotations. They will now be using the word practicum