• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recognize this? Not Old English...Any Thoughts?

ERUS37

Looking for this font, its not Old English, but is a mix of Midevil, gothic, celtic and Old English, ive searched everywhere with no luck.
low.JPG

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's not a real type face. It has several components of all kinds of Old English characteristics. That is a b@stardized homemade version.

ERUS37

That's not a real type face. It has several components of all kinds of Old English characteristics. That is a b@stardized homemade version.
i had that same feeling, but someone made it an actuall font with upper and lower case, only because ive seen other letters as well. Might be a proprietory typeface.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Anything can have uppers and lowers and follow a pattern, but that doesn't make it an actual typeface. There are a few components in your sample alone which don't follow a pattern, thus making it b@atardized.