• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not printing

Ste-v

Hi guys I hope someone can help how can I pull ink through the printer head it’s not printing anything I’ve tried a clean and nozzle check and nothing
Thanks in advance

Steve

Attachments

• 9AA522C7-0CA7-43FB-97F6-E4ABF72C30F9.jpeg
    9AA522C7-0CA7-43FB-97F6-E4ABF72C30F9.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 197

garyroy

Hey Ste-v, I don't know if I can help you but I would suggest if you are looking for advice that you may want to put way more information in your post that just 'not printing'

Maybe add Brand of Printer, Model, type of software (version number), how old is the printer? did it just happen? did you just change a head and it stopped printing?
You know, like going to a doctor. You don't just walk in and say 'need help', you sorta have to expound a little bit. Just sayin' ;)

Ste-v

Yeah maybe I should’ve proofread it first ☺️
My printer is VJ 1304 I changed the dampers couple of days ago it all went straight forward old off new on did a charge on the ink just to refill now nothing printing, the ink in the tubes are practically empty I can’t seem to draw the ink down as you can see from the pictures any help is greatly appreciate
Cheers Steve

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 107