• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not really an NFG but definitely not a JAFO

Aaron Hunter

Hey all!
Few years under my belt since my vinyl bucky days. Spent most of my time in UL/ETL shops, designing stuff (mostly post up work..gas stations, grocery store conversions n such) went into permitting, estimating, logistics when I learn the value of the company store dollar. Tried to escape a few times to various other occupations. Hard rock mining was my favorite. I’m back doing what I was meant to be…making signs. I finally got all of the benefits in one job and I don’t want to hurt people all the time. You laugh (hopefully) but in smaller circles in this industry, you work for most every one thrice till you finally find home. I’m in a weird hybrid shop that is primarily a print house and our big kids are speedmasters and indigo. Trying to teach the next generation and failing miserably. Thanks for having me.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Just to clarify, when I said Inland, that usually means the pnw east of the cascade's. No offense, but I don't think I'm a westie. Contrary to what my friends on the east coast say.

Aaron Hunter

456E6BB2-2579-4DCF-8B3C-C7AB64505183.jpeg

Just saying…

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Just saying what exactly?. , I don't know what your illustrated map means. But I will just say, keep it real here. You're not going to earn real member points with random advice on laminate, and beginner Corel draw stories. Troll much?

Last edited:

Aaron Hunter

Just saying what exactly?. , I don't know what your illustrated map means. But I will just say, keep it real here. You're not going to earn real member points with random advice on laminate, and beginner Corel draw stories. Troll much?
Nah. I’ll offer more than I ask. I definitely came to ask about certain things. I do believe that our craft is dying and looking to learn more. Trolling is definitely above my pay grade. Btw, beautiful cherry pick…