• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now Processing Error

Kipp

Hello! Been having this issue off and on for a long time and can't figure it out.

Running a Versacamm 300 and it freezes in the middle of print jobs only, reads: Now Processing, and I have to shut down the printer.
I run an ethernet cable from the printer to my modem, then to my computer. Only started happening when I upgraded to the newest xfinity wifi modem.

I appreciate any help! This is soooo frustrating!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's most likely a network issue. Cut files are only a few kilobytes so the printer can store the entire file in memory. Print files I huge in comparison so the printer relies on the computer to keep feeding it data as it prints. My first guess is that the IP address for the printer isn't reserved in the router and so another device is being assigned the IP address causing a conflict. Try connecting directly to the printer without the router. If it works fine, you can rule out he printer and the computer as the problem.

netsol

Solvent inkjet,
If I were guessing one of the windows upfdates put the checKmark bavk onthe power management tab for the lancard of the pic. The one that say "allow windows to turn off this device to save power"

Go to device manager to check