• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now that's what I call pouring a beer!!

Edserv

YUCK- Didn't think about the grubby fingers, but I guess that's something that you have to think about at any bar. I guess I'll stay with my home-fridge and Coors Light

Bannerday

Was at a basketball game today and they the system there. It's really neat to watch but the cup needs work.

It's done with a magnetic disk that seals over a washer around the hole at the bottom of the cup.

If you touch the bottom of the cup, you break the seal...not good. My friend inadvertently put his baby finger under the cup and half the beer came out. Got his shoes but not his clothes. And even if you do keep your fingers off it, there is a problem with seepage.

It defiantly has potential. It save time and they will sell the disk space to advertisers, but they have to get a tighter seal.

If you touch the bottom of the cup, you break the seal...not good. My friend inadvertently put his baby finger under the cup and half the beer came out. Got his shoes but not his clothes. And even if you do keep your fingers off it, there is a problem with seepage.

Drink it instead of nursing it. Problem solved.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I agree that the magnet concept might need a little tweaking, but...(hello)...look at the the advertising potential. This is right up the alley for some of us.

I would imagine those cups to be quite pricey compared to regular beer cups, but when they're subsidized by advertising dollars, the one selling the beer gets an extra infusion of cash to boot.

And the guy (or gal) printing and die cutting the magnets also gets an income.

So now we know why those stadium beers cost as much as they do.

Check it out here: http://www.grinonindustries.com/mag.htm