• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now that's what I call pouring a beer!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Neat idea, but I need a little head with my beer....................... :ROFLMAO:

Ah, if mama only heard that one.................... :Oops:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Neat,
I wonder if you could skip the cup and put your mouth or some other orifice directly on that injector and get it even faster.

wayne k
guam usa

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
there is a video somewhere of some sports venue, in which the guy poured a "large" beer into a small beer cup and the amount was actually the same. whoops

SignosaurusRex

there is a video somewhere of some sports venue, in which the guy poured a "large" beer into a small beer cup and the amount was actually the same. whoops
That was here in Seattle. They were complaining that the Large beer was actually the same as a regular sized by volume and therefore were being ripped off when purchasing a large beer. Turns out that the regular sized beer cups were actually larger than the stadium/beer distributor realized and so now the regular sized beer just got a whole lot smaller.:banghead:

showcase 66

I think it was at Seattle Seahawks stadium. They ended up giving beer away free on the last game sort of. Sold the large beer for the same as the small ones, hence getting the extra beer for free.

Cool idea. Not sure if it would work with good beer. Guiness and sam adams boston lager wouldnt be the same without the 1" thick head on top.

SignosaurusRex

I think it was at Seattle Seahawks stadium. They ended up giving beer away free on the last game sort of. Sold the large beer for the same as the small ones, hence getting the extra beer for free.

They sold the Regular sized beer at the regular price, but it still had the same amount of beer as the large. Won't be that way from here on out though. The regular size beer cups just got smaller.

Malkin

Great idea, next they should fill the cups with actual beer, and maybe support a local brewer instead of InBev.

iSign

maybe they could figure out a way the server doesn't have to place 5 grubby fingers evenly spaced around every possible drinking surface customers are about to their mouth on... for 50 beers in a row in that video, without fail...

Firefox

maybe they could figure out a way the server doesn't have to place 5 grubby fingers evenly spaced around every possible drinking surface customers are about to their mouth on... for 50 beers in a row in that video, without fail...

I noticed that. Then reading the comments below someone mentioned that gloves should be worn.

My comment: Wearing gloves just makes it more difficult for the operator to pick their nose, but they still do it!

Very high YUK factor indeed.