• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

O.K. Now What?

MacDaddy

Hey All, I am here to help everyone the best I can... I really don't want to get in the middle of something where friends are involved, I know Brad is my friend and also think I have a working relationship/friendship with Sign Man... I am just here to help...

Last edited:
S

Sign-Man Signs

My bad. I apologize Brad. Just frustrated with the machine. Just don't know how things can go so bad all at once. O.K.?

Bradster941

My bad. I apologize Brad. Just frustrated with the machine. Just don't know how things can go so bad all at once. O.K.?

Yup, I saw you as not wanting to see anything anyone was saying that didn't blame Vista. ( Blinders ON )..

Sorry I tried to make my point so strongly.

And yes, I understand your frustration.

I have the 48 Outdoors, pretty sure your Junior is very similar.

PM your email and I will give you pics and details of what I did to clear things up though take it for what it's worth.
MacDaddy is the expert here, not me.

Graphics2u

Sign-Man,
Would you post a brief review of the fix if MacDaddy can help you? Be nice to have it in print for others to benefit. Thanks

MacDaddy

Graphics2u - I see a need for documentation for this issue and am working on it today. I will post it as soon as I have it finished so others can benefit if needed.

Border

A follow-up of some sort seems appropriate here. Geez, you guys musta really pissed him off with all your offers of help!

Border

Yea, WTF? Don't most people at least say thanks for the offer or whatever??
Sign-man, what's the deal here? Did someone piss you off?