• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce 318 beeping

azprintguy

Hi. I have an Oce Arizona 318 and keep getting a lamp error and it starts to beep without stopping. I have had this before and the technician had to come out and reset the error and they charge $500 every time because they need the service key. Does anyone know how to just fix the problem so it does not happen again?

Technician

Drive it hard
What you get is a critical error with the lamp system. That error must be reset by technician.
The technicians should investigate what us the cause of the error and fixing it so it not happen again.

azprintguy

Hi. I have an Oce Arizona 318 and keep getting a lamp error and it starts to beep without stopping. I have had this before and the technician had to come out and reset the error and they charge $500 every time because they need the service key. Does anyone know how to just fix the problem so it does not happen again?
Did you ever get this resolved?