• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oce flush question

DSC

VERSION 3.6.3.2

I want to bypass the computer and flush my lines with 99% iso ..

Anyone have any idea how to do this without a tech key?

WalkerP

Can't you just fill the tanks, or drop the inlet lines in a jug of IPA and do the manual flush? Pretty simple procedure.
Here's their link to their YouTube instructional page.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHrjK4_678yDzN4TkYnVvA

I first flush the lines up to the secondary filters using the purge button. Then flush the heads with a syringe. You can then reconnect the lines and purge a bit more to make sure everything is filled with the solution.

When switching back to ink I always replace the filters after b/c it can be a task to get all the flushing fluid out and 100% ink back in the lines.

DSC

Can't you just fill the tanks, or drop the inlet lines in a jug of IPA and do the manual flush? Pretty simple procedure.
Here's their link to their YouTube instructional page.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHrjK4_678yDzN4TkYnVvA

I first flush the lines up to the secondary filters using the purge button. Then flush the heads with a syringe. You can then reconnect the lines and purge a bit more to make sure everything is filled with the solution.

When switching back to ink I always replace the filters after b/c it can be a task to get all the flushing fluid out and 100% ink back in the lines.

This is a link to a CET site.. I have an OCE .

WalkerP

Ah, yes, that would be a hurdle... My mistake!
Is the process not the same? Is the issue with the chips and not being able to get cleaning fluid in the lines? It's been a while since I've messed with the OCE, but I think it can be done in a similar fashion.

artbot

are you wanting to flush from the tank to head or just the head. if it's just the head,

put a secondary filter on a syringe
unhook and cap the ink line
hook the syringe to the head and lightly push the iso through the head.
rehook the ink and bleed the air