• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Odyssey boat logo

Craig Keller

Can anyone provide this artwork or links to these Patoon boat logos. This boat manufacturer looks to be out of business.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-130055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220818-130055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 459

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, then you didn't look very hard. One quick google and it was all right there, before my very eyes.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is what I don't understand ?? I found it in 10 seconds. Another member actually provided you with everything you need,, yet you said it was too much bother for you after all the time you've spent on it. It wasn't worth your time any longer. Now, you want us to waste our time for your lazy bones and you've been handed the combination. How much do you want ?? How much do you need ??

rjssigns

This is what I don't understand ?? I found it in 10 seconds. Another member actually provided you with everything you need,, yet you said it was too much bother for you after all the time you've spent on it. It wasn't worth your time any longer. Now, you want us to waste our time for your lazy bones and you've been handed the combination. How much do you want ?? How much do you need ??
Boom!!

For stuff like this I do a quick search. If I can't quickly find what I need I recreate it.
The time wasted searching or posting for help could have produced the artwork.
That logo and lettering should take about 10 minutes to have it dialed.

If you're not fluent in Illustrator/Corel/Flexi take a clean pic and send it to the Vector Doctor.

It boggles the mind how the simplest of tasks eludes folks nowadays.

Stacey K

I like making signs
This is one of the easier ones to recreate. A couple points, round them, fill and done. I'd be cautious about buying decals from 2003 as the transfer tape might not come off very easy.