• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

oh no!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pops_blinking.gif
I finally gave up on Maryland and moved to Florida in 1979. We lived near you in Gaithersburg. We had 12"+ of snow three Friday nights in a row with sub-freezing temps the entire time ... so nothing melted. My boys were too young to help and there were no neighborhood shoveling services being offered by anyone. My home had a two car driveway on a 20 degree slope. The first Friday I shoveled it. The second Friday I shoveled it and thought I was going to die. When done the piles on each side were over six feet tall. The third Friday it was agreed we would move to Florida.

Stealth Ryder

pops_blinking.gif
I finally gave up on Maryland and moved to Florida in 1979. We lived near you in Gaithersburg. We had 12"+ of snow three Friday nights in a row with sub-freezing temps the entire time ... so nothing melted. My boys were too young to help and there were no neighborhood shoveling services being offered by anyone. My home had a two car driveway on a 20 degree slope. The first Friday I shoveled it. The second Friday I shoveled it and thought I was going to die. When done the piles on each side were over six feet tall. The third Friday it was agreed we would move to Florida.

I need a reason to move to Southern Florida but since I am in Texas not sure this one will work darnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooster

pops_blinking.gif

Wow three whole feet of snow. I'm surprised you guys made it out alive.

It's times like this where Canadians just shake their heads in disbelief.

Roen

Wow three whole feet of snow. I'm surprised you guys made it out alive.

It's times like this where Canadians just shake their heads in disbelief.

Hahah, we're bred into the snow. Besides, God made something to counterbalance snow and cold temperatures...

TIMMYS! :Coffee::Canada 2:

Hahah, Winnipeg weather affecting your health there Pat?

Roen

Hehe no....I'm doin good! Besides the shock of being back from a 2 1/2 week vacation in Jasper....!

I hear you there. I was down in Jamaica over New Years.

It was pretty mild when we came back, but Winnipeg airport always seems to be freezing no matter where you get back from the minute you step out of those doors... lol

Si Allen

You guys from Canukistan can have your snow!

I grew up in Vermont a lil south of Montreal ... and I was smart enough to move to So. California ... where I can see snow on the mountains about 40 miles away ... and that is as close as I want to get to that white crap!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: