• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OK All you Wrappers.....

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
If you do install that need scaffolding and long ladders then a van or truck with a shell. If not, any funky car like the XB, Cube, Element, Smart, Fit, HHR, Yaris, or Flex or Wrangler Unlimited.

synergy_jim

my new baby...

this is a stock photo because I am too lazy to go take a pic....

but I picked one of these up last week.

Attachments

• EVOX GRAPHITE.jpg
    EVOX GRAPHITE.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 107

speedmedia

I guess I should have suggested any car that is affordable to a poor sign guy....lol

Anyone here besides Frank have a Ferrari or Porsche or Lambo, Tesla etc.....???

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I am a little torn on the van for hauling stuff around but would sort of like something a little bit more "hip" for the wow factor...

Thanks,
Kurt

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I have an F430, but I would not want my clients to get the wrong impression when doing business, plus I would have a hard time wrapping it.

Pat Whatley

I've gotta agree. So you wrapped an HHR, an Element, or an Astro van. Congratulations...you look just like every other wrapped sled out there.

Buy something with some charectar, some class, some originality and make an impression. Seriously, think about it. You can go buy a new HHR for $18,000, wrap it and go on your way. Four years from now you can pull the wrap off and sell it for $9000.

Or...you can spend $10,000 on a 1950s model panel truck already hot rodded/restored with a new drive train and interior, wrap it, turn some heads, drive it 4 years and sell it for more than you paid for it.

Look for a unique vehicle that will serve your needs. You'd be shocked at the bizarre rides you can find on ebay if you just do a search for all cars in a time frame within your budget. I'm currently looking for a 1950s model station wagon (and apparently so are several other people)

Don't look at boring, mundane, straight off the lot if you're wanting a promotional vehicle. You want more to stand out than just stickers.

kev3232

i had a pickup and it sucked. when it rained, everything in the back got wet. i couldn't get a canopy because i needed to get a dirtbike in and out of the back. i bought an older ford full size van, works awesome for going riding, sucks for using for work due to the size (going downtown, trying to get into small parking spots, etc.) bought an astro and it totally rocks! perfect size for all my equipment (2 large little giants, 2 small little giants, 2 planks, fat max tool box, garbage can and a bunch of misc stuff) and the best part is i only paid $2500 for it.
i also thought of a 50's hot rod, but a little too unreliable for every day use in my opinion and parts for an astro are pretty cheap.
my dad bought an hhr panel and it barely has enough room for the 2 little giants.
kev

Joe Diaz

Buy something with some charectar, some class, some originality and make an impression. Seriously, think about it...

...Look for a unique vehicle that will serve your needs. You'd be shocked at the bizarre rides you can find ...

Yeah!!!! Like this: batmobile.jpg :ROFLMAO:

Could you imagine this bad boy wrapped???? :ROFLMAO:

SSG_SIGNS

If we were in the market of looking for a new one it might be the new transit connect by ford panel of course, have done two of these and one more on the books for next week, very easy to wrap and a lot of real estate and room inside.
Here is a picture of one did, this one had the windows.

Attachments

• mailbox van (5).jpg
    mailbox van (5).jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 101