• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OK what the hell is this?

gabagoo

I just received this email and for the life of me I dont understand the purpose.
I guess it is a joke but this guys email address is....
Chris Pierre [master@mvsr.strait.co.nz] where is that from?
\
Hey Family!

Just wanted to
sr8 write yo18asu, and let yoduvr7u knoycs4w, hokqgw the degtv2s5gjqree pro3kauhgram I tried ozuxxj1ut went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degr
w74ee with no59 study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah mo
4im, I knoipjh6iyfw yojkntu and Dad do7r7ubted it at first, but this turned okuw1elwfut to87uyaotv be %100 legit. This ogjwf96dppohohrtunity was given tods me because onj03f the pro4zos1c7fessio4w9dvrnnal experience and previoel0us co1uqurse woihrk I had accumulated.

I’m so
i5elqx0m excited mo9qytm and dad, this was a life altering o3nmfypuppofwz2trtunity & foipr ocgurnce in my life I to6oel9oocak advantage o04f it.

I already have jo
aw58mbvdbs, that wou9h9b51uldn’t have given me a chance befoxqwgre, no6nm26jiw they are calling o1fr30iff the horsogrdm7k! This really is a gon8ikn4dsend.

Tell Susan and Co
w7usin Jox7dk4bsbey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the o7kwjavqvther day.

Again these are the degre
yns5fc6es they ovaelffer, BA, BSC, MA, MS2sfqq1C, Mxoncel3BA and Phihkt8rD, and the number tod20r4 call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them to8fv leave a brief message with their name, the deg5n6rree they are interested in and their day and evening phon9jne numbers. They will cothcntact yo6fvx9ptu sovacm0odt6skn after,

Anyway, much lo
44kve, and tell the rest oi8v0selaf the family I said hello6wnf

Lo
72kc2j8ve,
Yo
pkdur sokcn,

Jo
pvhn

P.s.
Mo
wxvtzelzm, why dod5n’t yok5ru send this email tory6 a few oy8f yoxyh1el1ur friends? My prog8fessoiiy88r tor1gld me that if we send ojn9aw0zver referrals the schoshov0s3xxl can give us a schou86iqslarship

CheapVehicleWrap

While I wasn't sure at first, it appears that you've won the lottery and all your financial needs will be taken care of for the rest of your life. Because it's black friday they're also throwing in 19 smoking hott virgins as well. Nice score dude! Glad I could be of assistance. Looks like learning Yopkdur sokcn years ago has finally paid off.

Tim Aucoin

Actually, it makes perfect sense to me!

Hey Family!

Just wanted to
write you, and let you know how the degree program I tried out went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degr
ee with no study required and 100% verifiable.

Masters Degree with NO STUDY... He'll end up in the sign business!!

Yeah mo
m, I know you and Dad doubted it at first, but this turned out to be 100% legit. This opportunity was given to me because of the professional experience and previous course work I had accumulated.

Mom & Dad never doubted it John, they just didn't think the previous course work from kindergarten would count, that's all!

I’m so
excited mom and dad, this was a life altering opportunity & for once in my life I took advantage of it.

Life altering? I guess it could be. What was the Masters Degree in? Baiting fish hooks? What would that make you a "master" of?

I already have jo
bs, that wouldn’t have given me a chance befre, now they are calling off the hogs! This really is a godsend.

They had hogs after you? Wow, that's what you get for not studying harder!

Tell Susan and Co
usin Joey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the other day.

Yeah, Susan & Joey can be smart just like you John. Will they be able to type any better?

Again these are the degre
es they offer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number to call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them to leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phone numbers. They will contact you soon after.

I notice they offer 6 degrees... is that 6 degrees of separation?? :rolleyes:

Anyway, much lo
ve, and tell the rest of the family I said hello.

Don't you worry John. I'm sure Mom & Dad will pass on the exciting news!

Lo
ve,
Yo
ur son,

Jo
hn

We all love you too John. And we're all very proud!

P.s.
Mo
m, why don’t you send this email to a few of your friends? My professor told me that if we send over referrals the school can give us a scholarship

Yeah mom, why not? John is sending the exciting news out to strangers all over the place telling people about his exciting Masters degree (in baiting?)... let's share it with everyone we know!!!