• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

(OKC) Mimaki/Inkjet Field Service Tech Looking For Possible Work

Smoke_Jaguar

Figured it's worth a shot, since as far as I know there are no Mimaki techs in the state. Not certified, but been working on Mimaki, Mutoh and Epson stuff for quite a while. Lots of experience with UV as well as general automation systems, PLC's and systems like that. Mostly been doing freelance work for friends and people they send my way on their printers as well as far too much phone support. Figured I might as well give it a shot and actually get paid for some of the effort.

Not interested in working on HP equipment, as it is horrible.

Maureen Shields

Figured it's worth a shot, since as far as I know there are no Mimaki techs in the state. Not certified, but been working on Mimaki, Mutoh and Epson stuff for quite a while. Lots of experience with UV as well as general automation systems, PLC's and systems like that. Mostly been doing freelance work for friends and people they send my way on their printers as well as far too much phone support. Figured I might as well give it a shot and actually get paid for some of the effort.

Not interested in working on HP equipment, as it is horrible.
Where are you located?

Smoke_Jaguar

A quick addition, since people are asking.
1) Not Interested in moving.
2) I am NOT going to sell people new printers. I am not a sales rep (nor do I wish to be) and I will happily point out the good, bad or ugly of a printer regardless of brand if people ask.