• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Newby

jdb

Thought i'd say "hi". Just signed on here a couple of days ago. I've been in the sign biz for about 28 years now. Seen a lot of changes. I still do most things by hand. I do hand lettering, airbrush, pinstriping, gold leaf, hand carving, dimensional letters (foam, wood), sandblasted (wood, stone, glass), walls and whatever comes along. A young sign maker I know told me about this site some ago and I've finally found the time to check it out. I think it's a good thing. Hopefully I'll find some time to post some pics soon. I've seen some pretty decent work here. By the way, I do have a plotter and it's a very usefull tool. I was actually one of the first people to get one years ago. Cost me nearly $50,000.00, an anagraph, top of the line then. Had a busy shop and had to buy things or give my money to the IRS. Think what that could buy today, that was just a 15" plotter. Anyway, Gotta go!

jdb
South Paw Sign
southpawsing@comcast.net

SignosaurusRex

Welcome Aboard Old Newby! from another sign dinosaur with an anagraph setup. LOL
8a115dc.gif