• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Timer PC600 Print Cut

bobkeyser

Does anyone know of a video or downloadable booklet that just will tell me how to send print and cut to Roland Pc600 drivers installed on XP machine. and was able to send a print to it so I know they are communicating. I want to send print all the colors then have machine auto cut around artwork like a uneven sticker or something.
I have Flexi 8 and every Adobe product
Long story short a guy I cut vinyl for wanted this machine as back up and for me to play with.

Thanks in advance for any help
Bob@bobswebs.com

It will preform a self test prints then cuts just fine but when I try to print from computer it prints 1/2" by 2" rectangles.

Last edited:

Sign Works

I have found Flexi Pro to be the most efficent software to run the PC-600, you don't even need to install any Roland drivers. Flexi has it all, just do a set-up for that paticular devise.

Tizz

Flexi is the way to go. I design using Illustrator and create my cut line with a 0.01 line thickness in black. Open it in Flex and select my black cutline and convert this to a contour cut. That's it. Send it to the machine and it prints then cuts.
Just use the correct profiles when printing.