• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 2.61 querry

Tibbs Art

HI, I have Omega 2.61 and wish to put it on another pc.
How do I get around this without having to keep swaping the dongle from one to the other?
I need Omega on both my pc's.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tibbs

iSign

it's illegal... so if you didn't know, now you do...

Why do you "need' it on 2 machines? Do you need to drive 2 devices? If so, you "need' to spend a few grand on software, like everyone else who "needs' it, even if you already have one seat... BUT, if you "need' it just to do design work at a different workstation, so you can hand off the files to a production person who uses Omega to output your designs to an edge or something...

...well, then there is a great opportunity the software developer of Omega just announced personally, here on signs101... If you buy the upgrade to version 3 (,1?) you get a free copy of the "layout station" which has a second dongle, & permits designing & saving, but not printing or cutting.

Last edited:

Tibbs Art

it's illegal... so if you didn't, now you do...

Why do you "need' it on 2 machines? Do you need to drive 2 devices? If so, you "need' to spend a few grand on software, like everyone else who "needs' it, even if you already have one seat... BUT, if you "need' it just to do design work at a different workstation, so you can hand off the files to a production person who uses Omega to output your designs to an edge or something...

Thanks for the feedback, that's exactly what I was hoping to do.

Computer setup etc is not my strength, so I definetly don't want to do anything illegal.

I'll look into the upgrade.

Cheers