• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 7- Omega plot problem

Jburns

You dont see this window in your spool file?
1645999918169.png

netsol

you might want to go to services, check windows print spooler,
See whatbthe recovery tab shows. When we have problems with a poorly written printer driver crashing
Spooler, we set it to restart as a workaround.

I assume you have a " regular" printer & whoever installed it may have done the same

Adam.Foster

Yes i see the that, but when I terminate it it just pops back up
Bcrawf Please make sure you are logged in as an Administrator or have Admin rights. Close all open programs (Composer, plot and Gqmgr) Then find the Gerber Queue folder. Depending on what version of Omega you have it can be in different locations. What version of windows do you have and what version of Omega are you running?

The issue your having is typically related to permissions to read and write to the Gerber queue folder. The other issue could be files that got stuck in the queue folder and windows isn't clearing them.

If you have an Omega folder on your desktop open it and look for "Gerber Folder Locations" this will then take you to another folder and you need to find "Gerber PrintCut Queue"
This should then bring you to the Queue folder. On windows 10 with Omega 6.5 its typically located at
C:\ProgramData\Gerber\Omega 6.5\Queue

Once you get to the queue folder you should see 2 items.
a folder called "SPL" and a file called "gsp.net." You need to keep these 2 items anything else in the queue folder should be deleted.
The other items will be the temp files that keep coming back up and got stuck in the queue folder. Once deleted you should be all set. If you cant delete them that means you don't have permissions to read and write to that folder. (need to be logged in as Admin.