• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega-Bond or Bebond?

Farmboy

I've been using Omega for years with no problems. Was just looking around on Glantz and came across the Bebond.
States 3 year outdoor to Omegas 5 year. Has anyone had any long term success with the Bebond for outdoor use?
Printed and applied graphics.

MikePro

Nglantz' BeLine has yet to disappoint.
No experience with their ACP, but I can't imagine there being much variation in longevity between brands considering its an .030 aluminum sandwich with plastic core.

unclebun

Although the warranty is only 3 years, the life is much longer. I have some panels out there now for beyond 8 years now.

I heard from someone there that Bebond was doing some changes with their product and that they would be offering a version that worked better and cost more but still cheaper than Omega-Bond. I know some people saw this same thing at the Northwest Boat Show in January of 2015 so I am waiting to see if it does improve.