• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Omega QR Codes

afinn35

I do QR codes in Omega for a client. When scanned it displays a long set of characters and a sequential serial number. It works great however I have a request to include 3 characters that are not on the keyboard. They are included in Glyphs for some fonts. Anyone out there able to help? I would be very grateful for any and all help. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Jburns

I would check online for bar code generator apps, and see if they can make what you need. Then work around - zoom in - vectorize what you need. Thats the only thing I can think of if Omega doesnt have the symbol.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
iam not sure i catch your drift about the missing characters
there are all sorts of bar code generators & different keyboard layouts & character maps you can use. you want a 2g barcode generator

https://barcode.tec-it.com/en

if you have these characters, can't you simply cut and paste them?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Might it be an ASCII code? Look up ASCII code table on Google and maybe the symbols you need are on there. Then you just hold the ALT key and type the number of the symbol you want. ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○ etc.