• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

omega question...please help

ironchef

Hello everyone. I recently had to start a new user account for my icons to work properly with omega and corel. Its all good now but when i send something to cut. That i exported from corel x5 as eps. Its showing up as if it was a print job 2 pics are attached any advice.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120627_175529.png
    ForumRunner_20120627_175529.png
    765.7 KB · Views: 95
  • ForumRunner_20120627_175608.png
    ForumRunner_20120627_175608.png
    895 KB · Views: 104

idsignsil

Do you have any color fills or strokes assigned? When I export from Corel as an eps that I am going to cut in omega, I have only a stroke in Corel so I can see it. Once I am in Omega, I take the stroke off and it cuts just fine.

ironchef

O yeaaa. I forgot. The vinyl only part. Thanks sir i totally forgot. You guys rock. And also i take strokes off and just manually put outlines in omega. And when copying and pasting to corel i leave off the outlines and put the strokes on in corel.

ironchef

So I'm deleting my old account now. Saved all my files on my external drive. And will copy all my files back to the new account. Sounds like an easy fix huh. Starting a new account and deleting the corrupted one... will that bit my *** in the long run?