• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega RIP

Service Sign Co

Well I've never heard of anyone using it,but it has an image rip,you just have to pay more for it. Anything has got to be better than Flexi

Techman

pjannto RIP is a good basic RIP. Its fast and gets to the point without a lot of those bells and whistles most of us never use.

IT works well with my encad..'
IT comes with COCUT Pro but you can get it as a stand alone software.

The software RIP works like a Windows printer driver via TCP/IP or via Drag & Drop. The print jobs are handled in a job queue, are stored, previews are shown, and print setting templates can be stored via material- and print-setups. Special printer features can be controlled: for example resolutions, color models, rasterizing settings, paper cutting, and heaters.

The software RIP works like a Windows printer driver or via Drag & Drop. The print jobs are handled in a job queue, are stored, previews are shown, and print setting templates can be stored via material- and print-setups. Special printer features can be controlled: for example resolutions, color models, rasterising settings, paper cutting, and heaters. Handles light colors like Light-Cyan or Light-Magenta or Variable-Dot. The RIP provides ICC-Color-Management. Pjanntp RIP supports printers from EPSON, HP, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland, Summa, and Zund. Drivers for other printers can be built on request. Pjannto RIP has live-update functionality. Pjannto RIP Standard 2.1.5 was improved in handling, functionality and velocity. PDF support and film separation functionality were added. Print and Cut, clipping and tiling functionalities are optional possible. Full test version, printer list and functionality description available.

http://www.eurosystems.lu/index.dml?unten=produkte/Pjannto-RIP-PrintCut-e.htm&von=html

Service Sign Co

Yes, thats what I was referring to. Also just found out Omega users get 40% off Signlab cut & print software. Thats great, also going to look at Pjannto & Wasatch