• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega "to back" - "to front" etc.

Kell

This one is for the Omega users...

I'm having a heck of a time with the Omega "to front" - "to back" commands.

Say I have two overlapping squares, when I highlight one of them and hit the to back command (or whichever layer is appropriate) I get a screen flicker but no change in their position. This also happens if I hit the "back one layer" or "ahead one layer" buttons.

I've read the pertinent sections of the user's manual but all I can find is a description of what the buttons are supposed to do.

I know I'm missing a step here somewhere...could anyone help me out?

quicksignguy

Kell, I use Omega composer as well. I use the keyboard shortcut "ctrl + Page Up" (or Page Down) as required. It works fine for me. Can't suggest anything else. I never use back 1 or front 1.

Dave

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Are you setting up just vinyl or Edge prints? If you are just in Vinyl Only view then they don't work and you must change your layer order in the 1234 dialogue. Try switching your view to Print order - Output and try it again.

Kell

Quicksignguy, thanks for the response, I appreciate your willingness to help with this.

Fred, I changed the print order in in View and it works like a charm...thanks a million!