• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

On a scale of 1 to 10

highrolling24

highrolling24 As you say, "feels like I am talking to a wall." The more you keep your listening skills sharp, the more you are able to help others keep their own listening skills sh

highrolling24 As you say, "feels like I am talking to a wall." The more you keep your listening skills sharp, the more you are able to help others keep their own listening skills sharp.
I still dont understand your answer, how keeping my skills sharp help others keep theirs sharp? They dont listen to me and if I am listening and they are supposed to listen then whos talking? Your good at running circles, sometimes I almost feel like you are just trying to mess with people?

highrolling24

I still dont understand your answer, how keeping my skills sharp help others keep theirs sharp? They dont listen to me and if I am listening and they are supposed to listen then whos talking? Your good at running circles, sometimes I almost feel like you are just trying to mess with people?
I guess he gave up on listening to me!!