• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One for the guitar players out there...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not a guitar player, but there's a guy that knows his stuff. It's such a pleasure to watch someone become 'one' with their trade or talent. He certainly has a vast knowledge and has gone way beyond the box on this. I'd like to see more of his stuff and others like him if they exist.

I'm an old B3 player and always found good guitar players amazing.

Maybe 35 years ago or so.... we had a guy in our band from Hungary and while he understood our language, he was hard to understand.... but he could talk through his guitar. None of us could pronounce his name, so we called him George.... and George made his guitar sing every night on stage.

Bradster941

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tony 2.jpg
    Tony 2.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 117

acothran

Andy McKee is an amazing talent. Check out his version of Toto's "Africa".

You should also search YouTube or just Google, Doyle Dykes. He's a well-known finger picker and Chet Atkins once labeled him the best finger picker of all-time. I used to work at a music retail store where he did three clinics over as many years. He's a great guitarist and an even nicer person.

Allen

K Chez

Kaki King is great also, her style is a little looser, but killer nonetheless. Glad everyone's diggin' on it.