• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One Way Glass Vinyl

BrianKE

Have a customer requesting one-way vinyl that can be applied to a regular glass pane but cannot find any. I have found a number of products on Amazon that sort of do one-way, but only in bright light conditions (these products are made to repel the heat and UV).

Does anyone know where I could find true one-way vinyl? I called Feller's and they didn't have anything like this.

TIA
Brian

BrianKE

Are you sure they don't mean perforated vinyl ?? That's basically the name of the stuff.
They have some windows with perforated vinyl, so they are familiar with that. They are wanting this for their office that looks out into the common area.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So..... you can see through it completely fro one side, but looking at it from the other side, you cannot see through it ??

Is it opaque or blurry when looking through ?? Does it come in various colors ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It states right up front...... for daytime only. That generally means its for exterior windows. The OP wants it for interior office windows looking out into the common area.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
If it is for an office window, I can't think of any time where the office will be brighter than the work area while employee's are actually working.

BrianKE

So..... you can see through it completely fro one side, but looking at it from the other side, you cannot see through it ??

Is it opaque or blurry when looking through ?? Does it come in various colors ??
Yes, you can see thru it in one direction but not the other. From the direction that can see, the view is normal, maybe a bit darker, but not blurred or fuzzy.