• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

O'NEAL MX font or not?

Rev Designs

Just wondering if anyone knew if this was a font or not.. Would like to try it out on a few logo ideas i'm working on. If it is a font please share the name!

Thanks,

Matt

Attachments

• logofont.jpg
    logofont.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 715

Rev Designs

Yeah i can draw that really easy just didn't want to have to do the whole alphabet for these different logos! Any suggestions on similar style fonts that you may think look cool?

Rev Designs

well, I don't think that font looks cool at all, so...

Thanks for the Honesty! Its not my favorite either but it is a little different and may catch the eye of someone else! Trying to broaden my horizon and use things that are different that not everyone likes or is a standard "must use" font like Helvetica or somehing of the sorts. You never know when a customer selects an ugly font and wants you to do miracles with it!!

J Hill Designs

Thanks for the Honesty! Its not my favorite either but it is a little different and may catch the eye of someone else! Trying to broaden my horizon and use things that are different that not everyone likes or is a standard "must use" font like Helvetica or somehing of the sorts. You never know when a customer selects an ugly font and wants you to do miracles with it!!

True dat! :thumb: