• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opening a storefront, internal signage, display items, etc

WCSign

Ok its been awhile since I have actually been inside of a sign shop. My buddy owned a small one when I was younger which is the reason I even had the cajones to go and purchase a 20k roland printer. Well 2 years later, I have signed a lease on a storefront in my town. Its 1500 square feet, glass front on the street.

I have been trying to remember all the little signs that my buddy had in his place, such as deposits, no refunds, etc. A lot of it is common sense, but its aways nice to get reminder from folks who are doing it already.

Also, what display items work well in your showroom? A-Frames? Feather Flag? vinyl samples? I think I remember seeing frankensigns on here post his place. I thought it was great

Hopefully this thread could help others also.

Thanks

Zx360

We actually don't have any samples in our lobby, we have a nice sign on the face of our front counter and a nice cnc sign on the wall leading in. I find all the samples clutter the lobby area. If people want to see samples we can show them samples, but I don't want them tripping over them when they walk in the door.