• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

opening corel draw templates in flexisign... one for the pro's here.....

discountdecals

Hi Folks... I'm looking advise on the best possible way of exporting designs made in corel draw into flexi or photopaint to keep all of the colours the same as some are made in reg and cymk and different pantones etc?
Thanks, any info no matter how small is much appreciated,
thank you

brycesteiner

Hi Folks... I'm looking advise on the best possible way of exporting designs made in corel draw into flexi or photopaint to keep all of the colours the same as some are made in reg and cymk and different pantones etc?
Thanks, any info no matter how small is much appreciated,
thank you

EPS should work fine too.

discountdecals

Thanks folks, In page properties in Corel it gives me the rgb profile and cmyk profile. is it best to pair up the same or, as close to the same profiles in flexisign when exporting as eps. My flexi profiles were set as standard but once changed onto the 88 adobe the colours improved as onscreen between flexi and corel or is that just me?
how do you update the standard profiles for flexi... not icc for the printer but the palettes? Thanks, sorry if my questions seem trivial :)